City of Farley's Newest Ordinances

Newest Ordinances

This page includes the city's latest ordinances not included within the last codification of the city's regular city code of ordinances.

ATV and Golf Cart Ordinances

The Police Department needs the following documents to get your ATV and/or Golf Cart registered in accordance with the Ordinances:

ATV - Permit Application, Proof of insurance, Proof of licensing from the Dubuque County Courthouse in the Recorder's office.

Golf Carts - Permit Application, Proof of Insurance.

This covers the permit for the vehicle but a reminder that anyone who is driving one of these vehicles needs to have a valid drivers license!

City of Farley | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.